Why Comprehensive Care through a hemophilia treatment center?
Studies prove that receiving comprehensive care through hemophilia treatment center offers:*
- Current state-of-the-art medical care
- Fewer hospitalizations
- Lower mortality
- Improved outcomes
- An improved quality of life
Comprehensive care through a hemophilia treatment center provides services including:
- Up-to-date diagnostic testing, healthcare management, physical therapy, and psychosocial care by experienced medical personnel.
- Self-infusion training to increase independence
- Education on appropriate, safe and effective factor replacement products to help in making an informed choice on home infusion therapy
- Coordination and management of bleeding disorders during surgeries
- Education to primary care providers, schools, daycares, emergency rooms
- The opportunity to take part in appropriate research projects when available
- Opportunities to meet other families in the bleeding disorder community
- Opportunities to attend educational programs
- Opportunities to participate in fitness programs designed specifically for the bleeding disorder community.
- So much more…