Hemophilia Outreach Center is committed to providing Services and Programs dedicated to the bleeding disorder community
- Diagnosis and treatment from a comprehensive care team including physicians, nurses, physical therapist, social worker, reimbursement specialist, and other healthcare professionals.
- Coordination of medical care with other healthcare providers and hospitals.
- 24-hour on-call coverage 7 days a week provided by medical personnel.
- Education and outreach about bleeding disorders to patients, their families, schools, hospitals, and the community.
- Delivery of hemophilia clotting factor at reduced prices through our Public Health Service 340B Clotting Factor Program.
- Advocacy and guidance on insurance and other financial issues.
- Consultation resource on bleeding disorders.
- Opportunities for social interaction such as Community Night or Educational programming sponsored by the Center.
- All clotting factor products available to registered patients at significantly lower prices.
If you have any questions about bleeding disorders or our services, call us at (920) 965-0606
Physician Dispensing Station
The Hemophilia Outreach Center operates as a physician dispensing station, managed by our Nurse Coordinators who work in collaborative practice with both our adult and pediatric hematologists. Currently our physician dispensing services include:
- Clotting factor acquisition and dispensing which includes:
- Fast, efficient, accurate and up-to-date dispenses
- Local dispenses with courier availability to get medication quickly anywhere within Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan if needed
- Professional relationships both with patients and clinical team to enhance communication, therapy decision making and prophylaxis adherence. Our Nurse Coordinators are a part of development of patient plans and knows what is happening with each patient through contact with patients and other clinical members. Nursing staff and hematologists are available 24/7 via our On-Call coverage.
- Adherence packaging organizing factor doses tailored to patient’s situation
- Motivational interviewing to help patients get beneficial outcomes they want
- Amicar (aminocaproic acid) tablets and solution available at a very reasonable price
The Hemophilia Outreach Center does NOT carry any controlled substances.