Get in Touch With Our Team
For a prompt response, call us at 800-992-6026.
If this is a medical emergency, please dial 911
If any of these apply to you, we encourage you to call us.
- Have a bleeding disorder diagnosis and have an active bleed or treatment question
- Have a bleeding disorder diagnosis and have a scheduled upcoming procedure/surgery
- Have a known bleeding disorder diagnosis OR are a known carrier of a bleeding disorder and are family planning OR pregnant
- Have a bleeding disorder diagnosis and are unhappy with your product of treatment
- Bleed more and/or longer than what other people around you experience.
- Experiences abnormal bruising
- Have a family history of a bleeding disorder
Explore Our FAQ Page for answers to common questions
Our Care Teams
Green Bay →
Book Your Appointment Today
If you or a loved one is living with a bleeding disorder, reach out to HOC for personalized care that goes beyond clinical treatment. Our team of experts will work with you to develop a comprehensive care plan that addresses your unique needs and helps you live your best life.