Due to the complexity of each individual case, establishing as a patient can either done through physician referral OR you can contact an HOC Nurse Coordinator directly and they will guide you through the avenues of becoming an established patient at HOC.
- HOC- Hemophilia Outreach Center
- HTC- Hemophilia Treatment Center
- ATHN- American Thrombosis &
- Hemostasis Network
- HRSA- Health Resources &
- Services Administrations
- CDC- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- NHF- National Hemophilia Foundation
- GLHF- Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation
- PSI- Patient Services Inc.
- Hemophilia A (Factor VIII deficiency)
- Hemophilia B (Factor IX deficiency)
- Von Willebrand Disease
- Platelet Deficiencies
- Acquired Hemophilia
Yes, our medical receptionist can either call or send text reminders.
Yes, an individual needs to be an established patient of the Hemophilia Outreach Center to utilize programs and services