Hemophilia Outreach Center is committed to providing Services and Programs dedicated to the bleeding disorder community
- Diagnosis and treatment from a comprehensive care team including physicians, nurses, physical therapist, social worker, reimbursement specialist, and other healthcare professionals.
- Coordination of medical care with other healthcare providers and hospitals.
- 24-hour on-call coverage 7 days a week provided by medical personnel.
- Education and outreach about bleeding disorders to patients, their families, schools, hospitals, and the community.
- Delivery of hemophilia clotting factor at reduced prices through our Public Health Service 340B Clotting Factor Program.
- Advocacy and guidance on insurance and other financial issues.
- Consultation resource on bleeding disorders.
- Opportunities for social interaction such as Community Night or Educational programming sponsored by the Center.
- All clotting factor products available to registered patients at significantly lower prices.
If you have any questions about bleeding disorders or our services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org